Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Deep Pore Cleansing
Can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing.
All Clarisonic's brush heads are made from a soft, non-porous material, resistant to bacterial attachment.
Clarisonic's patent pending Deep Pore Cleansing brush head is designed with a dual-action movement, making it optimal for cleansing oily skin, skin with large pores or those looking to target hard to reach and uneven areas of the face, such as around the nose. Reveal clearer, refreshed, softer, smoother skin.
Compatible with Mia, Mia 2, Aria and Plus cleaning systems.
To keep your brush head clean, simply rinse the brush head with antibacterial soap and warm water.
Safe and gentle for use 2x per day, every day.
We recommend replacing your Clarisonic brush head every 2-3 months.
How to use
To remove the brush head: 1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counterclockwise (like a medicine cap). 2. Pull the head away from the handle. To attach the brush head, push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place. Be sure you hear a tight snap. Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
In order to make your choice you need to know:
1. The normal brush head provides an invigorating cleanse for normal to oily skin and is ideal for men to prepare skin for an extra smooth shave.
2. The sensitive brush head is ideal for most skin types, including sensitive or combination skin.
3. The delicate brush head is ideal for delicate, compromised skin without dryness.
4. The acne brush head features extra-plush bristle gradation to provide an ultra-gentle cleanse for acne-prone skin.
5. The deep pore brush head is engineered with graduated dual-action bristles to flush out oil and debris in clogged pores for a super smooth finish.
6. The radiance brush head gently and effectively cleans and addresses dark spots and uneven skin tone for a more radiant and youthful complexion.